Monday, February 12, 2007

Where are the photos? and Where did all the time go?

I finished the socks! Last night, Sunday, I put the finishing touches on the Knit Picks socks. I like them! I will have photos as soon as I can come out from under some other things that have been hanging over my head like the cushions for my sister in law's sun room couch and chair. I will try to get photos tonight and post them tomorrow.

Oh and just to add some fun to the mix, I set up the Austermann Step socks (the ones with Aloe and Jojoba in the fibre) last night, so photos of those soon too.

Today is Son the Elder's birthday so we are going to his place for dinner. Saturday was Sun the Younger's birthday but he was so sick with the flu that he didn't enjoy a moment of it. He is still not feeling very well so will not be joining us this evening. I can't believe that my children are 32 and 21 already (that's right there is nearly 11 years to the day between my sons). Where did all that time go? It flew by while we were having fun growing up together. I am way too young for all of this. Well at least in my head. And if you are only as old as you feel, today I don't feel a day over 30 so I guess I am not so old after all.

Soon.

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Happy birthday to both your sons. Hope the younger one is feeling better soon.