Sunday, February 4, 2007

How's It Going?

True to the theme, asking a question and then answering it, my Knit Picks socks are coming along nicely. Since I took this photos the other day I have started the heel flap. I will post a couple more photos as I get the heel flap going.


Here is a closer shot. I am really pleased with the way this yarn is knitting up but of course as it is with many yarns, it has been discontinued just when I am learning to like it. Although I have no idea how it will wear, it still makes me mad because I would have no problem knitting another pair of these.


1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The socks are coming along nicely! I've got some of that yarn too (different colours) and am sad they discontinued it. I haven't knitted it up yet though, so I don't know how it wears either.