Saturday, April 21, 2007

Did you Die?

Nope but Blogspot thought I did. I could not log on, it kept saying my ID did not exist. AGHHHH!!!! Modern technology at its best.

So I have some things I want to add to my blog and will be doing so over the weekend assuming that Blogspot will let me.

I have finished a pair of socks and have started another pair. Photos later. I am gearing up for the Lace Knit Along at London Wul starting the first Wednesday in May and I am hoping for good weather so that I can go up to the Farm and sit in at the Sock Walkers knitting group this coming Wednesday.

I have been very busy reading some things that interest me and I have been planning some things. This past Thursday was my birthday and so keeping a tradition, I did not go to work that day. I have not worked on my birthday for years. I always try to have the time saved to take it off. It is the one personal day of the year that I treat as a holiday, a celebration of me. It was most refreshing to have the day off and I did absolutely nothing that was even remotely associated with that big bad four letter word - WORK. I used the day to rejuvenate and to focus on me and what I want to accomplish in the coming year. At 54, I figure I need to take advantage of every minute, make sure I am being the best I can be and try to move toward my retirement in a mindful way.

Enough of the philosophical Ann for today. I am heading to the pool for my swim and then back here to take photos of my knitting and post them later today or tomorrow.

The sun is shining and the weather is warm and I really believe that spring is here. YaHooooooo!!!!!

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Glad to see Blogger finally let you on!!

Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

I am beginning to think you did die this time... Is blogger giving you problems again. I miss your posts.